Got 10 minutes to kill
Felt like posting some interesting facts…
- “Jaws” is the most common name for a goldfish.
– This is cute…
- Dry fish food can make goldfish constipated.
– Ooooh… that’s gotta hurt…
- There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
– I’m gonna try counting…
- The tip of a 1/3 inch long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
– Wow, that is precise
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
– Well, if you do have kids, be prepared!
- Blue and white are the most common school colors.
– My school color is blue!
- Because of Animal Crackers, many kids until they reach the age of ten, believe a bear is as tall as a giraffe.
– Well, thank God I wasn’t fond of Animal Crackers!
- Coca-Cola was originally green.
– Coca cola green? Nah…
- The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
– And God said, “Let there be lollipops for the world!”
- At – 40 degrees Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing.
– Lets see, if its 40 degrees for 10 hours within a day, and it was hot for 1 month, then you’d lose 144.0 calories per day, 1008 calories a week, and 4320 calories a month! Girls, you should wish its hot everyday!
Ok, 10 minutes is up. Gotta go!